Digital Analysis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Analysis

The purpose of this site is to bring together people who believe in digimon and are willing to research its existence and share experiences with other believers.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuyu's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Yuyu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Yuyu's Journal   Yuyu's Journal EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 8:44 pm

I thought I should start my own journal to keep tabs on the occurrences around me. Not like there is that many lately, but when they do happen, I'll have this space to write it in.

I'll start by talking a bit about myself. As I mentioned in my introduction, I'm 17 years old, and I like to draw sometimes. But I'm not an artist or anything, I just doodle to release the stress that builds up. I also enjoy the rain and getting caught in it, it's probably the most relaxing thing ever. I used to get caught in the rain so much, that I got sick all the time, but now that I'm older I think I'm immune to it. Which is good, because I hated being sick, but loved rain more.

I like to read a book or two, when I get the chance, but I mostly read some manga online because it's cheaper and I prefer to have pictures to look at. I'm not reading any manga currently though. I'm too busy with school stuff right now. I like to keep my grades up.

I never really watch anime either, and I actually was never interested in digimon until Tri came out. It's thanks to that new anime, that I believe today. Or, at least have my suspicions. I have many theories that I'm writing up and will share soon once I'm done with them.

Anyways, will be posting more here soon.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu
Admin
Yuyu

Yuyu's Journal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuyu's Journal   Yuyu's Journal EmptySun Feb 07, 2016 5:37 am

Entry 1:

So I just got done reorganizing all of my files, and cleaning up my PC. It was way overdue and all the malware was slowing it down, so I'm glad I got that out of the way. I'm still a bit stressed out though, because of all the fighting that's been going on at home. I can't stand being near my parents anymore, all they ever do is shout at each other. I wish they would just divorce already.

But, there's nothing I can do. It's not like they ever listen to anything I have to say anyways, so it's not worth my time. It's just hard to think when they're always at it, all the time. I'm glad I have my dog though, she's great company, specially in times like these, which have become more and more common.

I haven't seen that silhouette in a couple of days though. Wondering if it's waiting for something.
Back to top Go down

Yuyu's Journal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Analysis :: General Discussion :: Personal-
Jump to: